Isochrones is a python package that provides a simple interface to grids of stellar evolution models, enabling the following common use cases:
- Interpolating stellar model values at desired locations.
- Generating properties of synthetic stellar populations.
- Determining stellar properties of either single- or multiple-star systems, based on arbitrary observables.
The central goal of isochrones is to standardize model-grid-based stellar parameter inference, and to enable such inference under different sets of stellar models. For now, only MIST models are included, but we hope to incorporate YAPSI and PARSEC models as well.
- Quick Start
- Interpolation: the
- Stellar model grids
- Bolometric correction grids
- Fitting stellar parameters
- Multiple star systems